I'm New! Make me feel welcome :)

  • Thread starter Thread starter iheartJMS
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
WELCOME!! if anyone bothers you or picks on you .. let me know ill handle all the bully regulating here.!! :xd::xd::xd: have fun and let me know if you wanna know anything or have any questions

Mike is the R2R bully,he puts the hurt on all of us if we get out of line,watch out,this 3 foot 9' man can pack a punch:xd:,jk Mike!I know your only 2 foot 9',trying to help you out here,haha!
 
hahhaaha.. now i really hope you come down for CFM so i can jump fly kick you..

Mike is the R2R bully,he puts the hurt on all of us if we get out of line,watch out,this 3 foot 9' man can pack a punch:xd:,jk Mike!I know your only 2 foot 9',trying to help you out here,haha!
 
i know what you look like!! and i can smell you.. ok ok ok this thread is not about us and our bromance.. back to welcoming our new guess!!!
 
Welcome Dustin. I have been here for a month +. Everyone has been very nice and helpfull.
Say I'm not a Floridian, but I am a Dolphins fan. Does that make me half Floridian?
Can't wait to see some photos.

BTW... Stay away from sexycorals. He will put the hurt on you and your wallet. Cause he has some of the sweetest looking corals. Ouch!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new