I'm new!

  • Thread starter Thread starter nottookul
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

nottookul

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 9, 2012
Messages
61
Reaction score
0
Location
Montgomery
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone. I'm new to this forum. I'm excited to now know about this place because before this place I would spend hours reading different sites for information trying to figure out what I'm doing. I've been into the salt water world for almost 4 years now. I found a free 55 gal tank at a yard sale and thought "Why not!". So, ever since then I've been chipping away at my tank trying to improve it on a limited budget and when I mean limited I mean I have about 15 bucks a month to spend on fish stuff. But I still enjoy the heck out of it. Anyways, I'm sure I will be asking lots of questions to everyone from now on.
 
Welcome! We're glad to have you here. If you have any questions feel free to ask as I am sure someone here has the answer :)


Sent from tapatalk
 
Welcome!
I have been keeping saltwater for 16 years and switched to reefs 5 years ago.
Still learning!!
 
Welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure to post often!

19-1.gif
 
Man I love this place. I have been on other reef forums before and have never had so many replies to a post. And so quickly too! Thanks everyone!

Also, I might have some good news. A super nice lady might help me get a 90 gal tank with a stand and and sump and everything! I might not have to restle with my canister filter or my sad looking, covered in tape, tank ever again! It would be so nice to have a tank that does not need major cosmetic surgery or major organ transplant twice a month!


Anyways, wish me luck guys!
 
Alright!! Welcome to our community!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new