I'm new!

  • Thread starter Thread starter danimgale
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

danimgale

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 14, 2013
Messages
110
Reaction score
10
Location
utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just joined R2R over the weekend. I've had my 28 gal JBJ nano for about 3 years but I'm just now starting to get into the hobby deeper.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1366117541497.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1366117541497.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 122
Welcome to reef2Reef! Stay long, post often and let's see some more pictures of your tanks!
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 
Welcome!


Chasing the Dream Giver, not the dream! Tonya
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new