Im New!

maxantonio11

unregistered
View Badges
Joined
Jul 21, 2013
Messages
50
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, my name is Max, I am 15, and I love saltwater reef tanks.

Started with a 55g freshwater then realized what i was missing with saltwater.

So I then got a 15g nano reef!

Then 2 months later, i got a 29g biocube! :bigsmile:

15g Nano.jpg
20130421_161737.jpg
Biocube.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
 
Great looking tank and welcome to R2R!
 
I can see the future now...2 months later he upgraded to a 75 gallon RR tank, lol. Enjoy the adventure in the saltwater world, it is a rollercoaster.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new