I'm not a religious man, but please send fish prayers.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Velcro
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Velcro

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 7, 2016
Messages
3,276
Reaction score
3,098
Location
Kalamazoo, MI
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I managed to screw up my address when ordering from liveaquaria.

My new midnight clown, lettuce nudibranchs, snails and hermits were supposed to be here at 10:30 AM. They are on the truck but my address was wrong, so they remain on the truck til either:

A) The driver gets the message the distribution center sent him and he decides to go out of his way to redilver
B) 7PM tonight when the driver gets back to the distribution for me to pick it up

I've read that there's enough oxygen in there for a couple days, and today has a high of 65F which doesn't seem too bad.

We'll see!
 
I either have it delivered to work or depending on the method of shipping held at the FedEx or UPS store for me to pick up on the way home since they are near my house. Never had fish delivered, but plenty of corals. Good luck.
 
I had a UPS delay keep my fish in transit for 48 hours. One fish survived, and one had serious ammonia burns and died. Pacific Island Aquatics are awesome and sent me a replacement fish. It wasn't a cheap fish either, so I was thrilled!

Anyway - Good luck, just remember to float and salinity match but get the fish out of the bag water as soon as possible. No slow acclimation if they've been in shipping water for a while.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new