I'm not new here, just slowing down a bit.

jmanrow

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 5, 2010
Messages
33
Reaction score
33
Location
Sherwood, Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I started keeping Marine aquariums around 1969, and I have seen a lot of changes in the hobby since then. I do my best to keep my tanks going and keep up on news of progression in reef keeping.
I help start the first marine aquarium club in the Portland area back in 1996, with help of the Greater Portland Aquarium Society
 
welcome33.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Welcome.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 23.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 23.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 15.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 13.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new