IM Nuvo 20 zoa garden

bwoodward0012

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in the process of setting this up, should be wet tomorrow. I've been itching to set up a pico again, but I ended up with this, which I am quite happy with.

Equipment:
20 gallon IM nuvo fusion
2 fusion filter socks
Stock return pump
IM magnetic fuge light
Tunze osmolator nano
IM spin stream return nozzles
Old coral pro bucket for RO
Ecotech Radion XR15 with RMS mount connected to Reeflink

20 lbs black sand
15 lbs Eco rock

Planned stock:
zoanthids
Palythoas
Frost bite clownfish
Chaeto fuge in back

I plan on running this as simple as possible, no skimmers or reactors. I mainly wanted to set this up to get my zoos out of my 75 to concentrate more on SPS in it, but I definitely didn't want to get rid of them. Get the majority of my zoanthids from Jason Abernathie, always has awesome stuff.

image.jpeg

OP
OP
B

bwoodward0012

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got mine used traded a deep blue shallow 30, stand sump and return for this set up, then bought the light from the same guy

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Cool and following!

powers2001

started reefing 1999
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On the reeflink does it have to run with a cell phone at same time with PC or can it run with just a cell phone and wi-fi and reeflink?

OP
OP
B

bwoodward0012

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On the reeflink does it have to run with a cell phone at same time with PC or can it run with just a cell phone and wi-fi and reeflink?

I think you need to do the original configuration with a PC, but I am not positive. Email ecotech from their site, they are usually really good about answering questions and addressing problems

OP
OP
B

bwoodward0012

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sorry updates have been nonexistent, but I've just been letting it sit and cycle. added a reef keeper 2 the other day, was going to use a dj strip but now i have built in time control for the fuge light. algae bloom has come and gone, and I tested 0 Ammonia, Nitrite, and Nitrate (that one suprised me) tonight. I will be transferring a few zoas tomorrow to see how they do, and to add livestock slowly. also, I'll probably be adding a handful of snails. stock plans as of now are 1-3 small fish, a small group of sexy shrimp and lots of zoas. current radion schedule is 10:30 am to 9:30 pm on the radiant color template at 25% peak. I'll try to get some pictures once I add some stock.

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 99 44.4%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 75 33.6%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 35 15.7%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 12 5.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 0.9%
Back