IM NUVO 25 Lagoon fish stock question.

Yannic555

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So as you guys can tell from the title... I’m setting up my first ever nano reef. I have a 120 that has a lot of wrasses and other fish but I don’t know what kind of fish (other than clowns) that will be good for a 25 lagoon...

I’m probably going to do a pair of clowns in it but I don’t know what other types of fish will thrive in such a little tank... I’m a wrasse/anthias/tang kinda guy so I don’t really know...

Can anybody give me some advice on what fish they recommend to put in a 25 lagoon that will thrive?

Thanks in advance.

carmodpg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think a six line would be a good fit, help control pests. Obviously, you cannot do a tang and anthias would be a stretch too. Maybe look into some blennies, and I would also recommend some cardinal fishs. Some people aren't a fan of cardinals, but I like mine.

DWill

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 clowns, a gramma, carpenters wrasse and a bi-color Blenny in my 25 ext. I’m going to add a flame hawk soon. I have 35 gallons total volume with my sump and a marine put plat and rubble rock in my sump.

40g Nano

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think a six line would be a good fit, help control pests. Obviously, you cannot do a tang and anthias would be a stretch too. Maybe look into some blennies, and I would also recommend some cardinal fishs. Some people aren't a fan of cardinals, but I like mine.
Most 6-lines are jerks

I would do a possum wrasse, 2 clownfish, and a shrimp goby pistol shrimp pair

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back