IM Nuvo Fusion 40

Mogwai

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 15, 2021
Messages
297
Reaction score
283
Location
Brooklyn
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my little Yellow Watchman Goby back and he cooling out with my Blue legged hermit crab. Knocked down the Fluval 13.5 and finally put the rest of the little corals I have in the IM Fusion 40 Pro. Changed the rockscape a bit to accommodate the Fire fish, Yellow watchman Gobies, Fire Red Shrimp and Scarlett Skunk Cleaner shrimp. Also gives me more placement for corals. I'm happy with it so far.

20220308_130030.jpg 20220307_132136.jpg
 
Looking good!!

Have you installed a feeding port yet? They are very useful; “Neat” brand, from BRS.
 
Looking good!!

Have you installed a feeding port yet? They are very useful; “Neat” brand, from BRS.
Oh... no, I haven't installed one. I just open the screen and place the gourmet feeding cup from innovative Marine
 
Looking good!!

Have you installed a feeding port yet? They are very useful; “Neat” brand, from BRS.
Gourmet Defroster Pro Magnetic Frozen Food Feeder - Innovative Marine
 
32C38863-4F49-4549-9DC1-464199F07A27.jpeg
Maybe you could use both— just place the port closer to the rim, so when you open it, you drop the food right into your magnetic defroster?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new