IM Nuvo Fusion filter roller suggestions

Broose51

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 8, 2020
Messages
69
Reaction score
33
Location
minot nd
What state or country do you live in
North Dakota
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey all, I have a fusion 25 and am looking for filter roller suggestions for it. Seems like the options are the IM branded auto roller and a few different manual and auto rollers that are 3d printed and sold on etsy and whatnot. Anyone have any recommendations with price as a factor? I don't love the idea of buying 2 auto rollers at $240/each but I'm tired of messing with filter fleece so am trying to see what my options are. Thanks for the help
 
Red Sea makes the nanomat.
Nature Dimensions is another one.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new