I'm retired!

Scottsquatch

Third times a charm?
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2015
Messages
631
Reaction score
759
Location
Cloquet, MN
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, any of you that know me probably remember that over the last couple years I have been plagued with health issues and have spent a LOT of time in the hospital. Well, I got some great news yesterday. After reviewing my service connected conditions, the VA upped my disability rating to 100%. I'M retired now. I can finally rest these aching old bones. I'll finally have time and money to finish getting my system up and running.
 
Congratulations on your retirement, may God bless and heal you. I was forced into retirement back in 09 with several serious health issues, eight years latter by the grace of God I'm still here and doing much better. I will pray for healing like that for you.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new