I'm sexy and I know it...

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2007
Messages
9,259
Reaction score
5,770
Location
SE Michigan
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
AAA-Corals_6.jpg


SOLD!! Approx. 4" of pure rainbow lobo! $500 shipped to your door via fedex.

No need to Pm... its here: I'm sexy and I know it...*::*Wellsophyllia & Lobophyllia*::*Large Polyp Stony Corals*::*Cherry Corals
 
Last edited:
I've seem it in person and it looks exactly like the picture. No lighting exaggeration. Someone is going to get an amazing coral!
 
Nice jewel no more t5 ha

Only one tank in the shop is radions... we might do one more tank, all the corals really seem to love those lights. Only coral i'm scared to put in there is the aussie rainbow acans...

If anyone wants to see it under t5, I can easily photo it tomorrow. If its in stock that long!
 
Last edited:
Beautiful piece, will make a nice addition in someone's tank.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new