Im sorry I cheated on you guys BRS!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Chitown tom

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I went with the other major online vendor because they showed they had the kessil h380 in stock and I was in a hurry to receive it as my cheato is in already and no light. (exiting zeo and moving to triton)

Well long story short they showed in stock last week. But still no shipping when I check tracking it shows label created.
Well after a long chat with a rep they said UPS picked it up but never scanned it and now its lost, but to make me feel better they will mail a replacement today. Ya right.

Well lesson learned you guys have been my go to place for years and I promise I wont cheat on you again! I know this would never happen with you guys!

Reefnewb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Even if BRS doesn’t have it i usually wait a couple days for them to restock. The bonus points and free shipping make it worth it! Also Iv never had a lost package or back order from them. If they say they have it they have it lol

Reefnewb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's exactly what happened came into stock either yesterday or today. Plus I could have gotten the preferred reefer bonus today. :(

I also like the fact that they post exactly how many are in stock.
Yeah man i just saw the 10x reward today! Never fails that i order a couple days before that lol

OP
OP
Chitown tom

Chitown tom

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this seems to be a promotion thread to stick with trusted vendors lol. who ever they may be. Brs is my go to as well

What's done is done.

Plus the conversation with the rep I had left a sour taste with me. He even said "its in OUR best interest to send a replacement instead of just canceling the order." Well obviously that does not take MY best interest into consideration!

That was exactly my point to the thread, stick with your go to!

I learned my lesson!

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
JUST for informations sake; one good tip I've learned working here (for anywhere you shop online) is if you can add a crazy number of a sku to your cart (say, 500 Radion's) the store is accepting orders despite lack of inventory. Not always a bad thing, especially if you are wanting to back order something. Not so good if you want it now... :p

Fence13

Over Thinker Extraordinaire
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
JUST for informations sake; one good tip I've learned working here (for anywhere you shop online) is if you can add a crazy number of a sku to your cart (say, 500 Radion's) the store is accepting orders despite lack of inventory. Not always a bad thing, especially if you are wanting to back order something. Not so good if you want it now... :p

So my takeaway from this is to add 500 Kessils to my cart?

Tautog

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You don’t need to spend more than $10.00 to grow macro algae, why would you?

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
500 360's @ 300 par =150,000 PAR

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I went with the other major online vendor because they showed they had the kessil h380 in stock and I was in a hurry to receive it as my cheato is in already and no light. (exiting zeo and moving to triton)

Well long story short they showed in stock last week. But still no shipping when I check tracking it shows label created.
Well after a long chat with a rep they said UPS picked it up but never scanned it and now its lost, but to make me feel better they will mail a replacement today. Ya right.

Well lesson learned you guys have been my go to place for years and I promise I wont cheat on you again! I know this would never happen with you guys!

Pray it works when you receive it. I'm still waiting for a replacement

Naoxyn

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You've seen the videos, right? ;)

< -- shameless plug goes here -- >

BRS really is the best. I'm from freshwater hobby, and after watching almost all of their videos on Youtube, I'm excited to be joining the reefing community. (BRS is the only reason I found this website) I'm hoping I can start making purchases, for a new set up, from them soon. (As soon as the wife will allow it. ;))

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 56 40.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 29 20.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 35.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.6%
Back