I'm still around.... kindda....

Lionfish Lair

Renee
View Badges
Joined
Jan 29, 2012
Messages
8,812
Reaction score
8,301
Location
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see I have 200 notices and PMs. Sorry guys..... I haven't disappeared, my back has gone out and sitting at a computer has been difficult for any length of time. I apologize if I'm leaving anyone hanging.
 
That is a bummer, wishing you a speedy recovery.:)
 
Sorry to hear that! Back troubles suck. Prayers for a speedy and complete recovery!
 
Sorry to hear about your back problems, take good care of yourself and prayers for your quick recovery with minimum discomfort.
 
Two surgeries later and it's not fixed. Suckage. I just get super frustrated.
 
I see I have 200 notices and PMs. Sorry guys..... I haven't disappeared, my back has gone out and sitting at a computer has been difficult for any length of time. I apologize if I'm leaving anyone hanging.

Jeeeeze. How do you get anything else done during the day?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new