I'm Still Here, Just A Bit Behind... :D

Ha! I listened to that song today and wound up buying it on ITunes.

I miss you guys! Going to get a new laptop with that wireless thing so I can get onto CZ when I am out and about. I miss you guys!

:D
Laurie
 
Congratulations on the new job Laurie! I've been away for a long time myself so I know how it is. I currently have a poster presentation to put together, a talk to put together on my MS research, an exam to study for on tuesday and 100 essay exams to grade for the class I TA for so believe me...I feel your pain :)
 
Hi CZ! No I haven't talked to Kammy in a month or two now. I'll have to give her a call and see if she's doing alright.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new