OP
OP
homegrownherbis

homegrownherbis

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh man! Such a supportive community! I'm not sure if everyone will even get to read this but I decided to chronicle my reefing journey (that's still a phrase I am getting used to...used to think it was strictly talking about the ganja).

If anyone wants to follow along please feel free to follow my journey on IG!

@wutank_clan

Not looking to gain a mass following or anything. Just trying to have something to look back on.

BeejReef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh man! Such a supportive community! I'm not sure if everyone will even get to read this but I decided to chronicle my reefing journey (that's still a phrase I am getting used to...used to think it was strictly talking about the ganja).

If anyone wants to follow along please feel free to follow my journey on IG!

@wutank_clan

Not looking to gain a mass following or anything. Just trying to have something to look back on.
I hadn't really taken notice of your handle until you made that reefer joke ;)
I surmise that you had adequate refugium lighting on hand well before you got into saltwater tanks!

Hope you'll copy/paste some of your content into a build thread on R2R. Some of us oldies are pretty selective in how much social media we have time to follow.

OP
OP
homegrownherbis

homegrownherbis

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll have to look up and figure out this "build thread" you speak of but I can definitely do that.

Also, I SWEAR the handle and reefer joke are unrelated. I used to love this band called Homegrown as a teenager and it has nothing to do with my personal "hobbies." Believe if or not, never even tried it once!

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just stopping in to say hello! Just started in the hobby a couple of months ago and have already had a few ups/downs but LOVING it. Hoping to have a thriving, stable tank up and going before the end of this year (currently in fallow period).

40g AIO tank (I think it's a breeder tank...)
Aquamaxx 1.5 HOB Protein Skimmer
Fish count...zero (currently in the hospital/quaratine)
One Rose BTA

Always open to suggestions!

20190917_220255.jpg
Your doing great, take it slow. Thanks for sharing, comrade

1 of 27

Screenshot_2019-10-02-09-26-32.png

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 25.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 48 33.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 30.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 12 8.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.8%
Back