New but not new to reefing.

reeferkeith

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 2, 2024
Messages
20
Reaction score
43
Location
54467
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had a 90 gal reef 15yrs ago and I had great success with it. Getting back in the game with a 40 gal breeder and in a couple of yrs upgrading to a 75 gal. Noticed everything in the reef biz is new and improved. Love it. Can't wait until I'm ready for corals
 
1A-Welcome Back.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new