I'm the new guy

thinkclear_9

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 17, 2011
Messages
3
Reaction score
3
Location
fresno ca
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New here , but not to the hobby 2 years salt and 10 fresh I have a 90g reef tank with a 40g sump running 6 54w ATI t5s . Reef keeper light , with ph ,temp and switch , two hydor7's and one one hydro evolution 1400 . A turbo 1000 skimmer with a ocean runner 2500 a reef doser for my carbon dosing a 1/3 Hp tradewind chiller and a mag 9 return pump .

Lol and a lot of live stock .
I just wanted to have another forum to look at . I am a Cvr member and also a zeovit member
 
Hi there! Welcome to R2R!! Hope you enjoy the site!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new