• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

IM20 Peninsula w/stand $200

Item Price
$200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

MONTANTK

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling my Innovative Marine 20 gallon Peninsula with stand. Asking $200 obo. Located in Buffalo but willing to meet within a reasonable distance.

IMG_5010.jpeg

Fish Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am just East of Rochester and possibly interested. Out of curiosity, would you be able to deliver it that far?

Fish Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for your reply. Please let me give it some thought. I had been hoping to find one of their "regular" 20 gallon AIO tanks, not the peninsula style. But thank you again for your reply!

OP
OP
MONTANTK

MONTANTK

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for your reply. Please let me give it some thought. I had been hoping to find one of their "regular" 20 gallon AIO tanks, not the peninsula style. But thank you again for your reply!
No problem! It will also come with an extra mighty jet pump and I can throw in a Hanna alk checker

Fish Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tempting for sure..... The tank does look like it has some calcium or creep near the rim. Is that something that could be cleaned up you think? How long was the tank running?

Thanks again!

OP
OP
MONTANTK

MONTANTK

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tempting for sure..... The tank does look like it has some calcium or creep near the rim. Is that something that could be cleaned up you think? How long was the tank running?

Thanks again!
Yes, all of that can be cleaned up. I’m in the process of draining the tank. It was running for about 18 months

Fish Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gotcha. I'm just not sure it fits our space, unfortunately..... Let me give it some more thought. Thank you for your help!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 42 16.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 16 6.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 151 58.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.3%
Back