Imagitarium vs Aqueon

  • Thread starter Thread starter PotatoPig
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

PotatoPig

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 7, 2023
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
1,476
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I’m in Petco now for their half price sale (getting a 75 gallon) and it seems they now have Imagitarium instead of Aqueon. The frame looks a little thinner, but OTOH the glass looks thicker than my old Aqueon.

Are these tank brands broadly equivalent?

/fully recognizing that neither is remotely “high end”…
 
I was looking at the Imagitarium tanks before I setup my 15 gallon. I read so many reviews of people experiencing leaks I decided against them.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new