In case you didn't see it...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We're super thrilled and proud to be able to offer amazing propagated coral frags from Dan Rigle. He's so "real deal" it's not even funny. Just an amazing reefer and great guy. It shows in every piece he sends us.

IMG_8434drkeddsreds1inch48.jpgUC.jpg

IMG_845tyreerainbowmonti-78-UC.jpg

IMG_8307drorabirdofparadiseUC.jpg

IMG_8334shadesoffallnasutaUC.jpg

IMG_8534drbalitricolor1inch48.jpgUC.jpg

Thought you might enjoy seeing the great article from CORAL online about Dan's systems that ran in August. More about the man and his mission...

Aquarium Portrait: Dan Rigle's Acropora Obsession | Coral Magazine

2013 will be a big year for UC- and for our customers! Lot's more amazing corals from all-new sources. The debut of our "Unique Boutique", featuring several mind-blowing aquariums in a very cool 'apple-esque" setting. More great variety, high quality and great value corals coming. We're going to make our customer experience and service even better, with all sorts of new stuff coming your way over the coming months. Watch for some awesome news on fish and other livestock in the coming weeks...And we'll see you at Reefstock in Denver and MACNA in Florida, as well as ReefaPalooza in So Cal..We're excited to have you part of our world!

Regards,

Joseph Caparatta and Scott Fellman
Unique Corals

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%

Back