• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

In need of some corals

bsap

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 18, 2022
Messages
51
Reaction score
13
Location
New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, I've got the coral addiction now lol. I'm looking to get some LPS corals for my nano. I'm mainly looking at torches, ricordia mushrooms, frogspawn, hammer torches, etc. Prices have just gotten ridiculous so anything helps. Hope if you're willing to sell, we can make a deal. Thanks!
 
What’s your zip code?
 
11228
 
Hey all, I've got the coral addiction now lol. I'm looking to get some LPS corals for my nano. I'm mainly looking at torches, ricordia mushrooms, frogspawn, hammer torches, etc. Prices have just gotten ridiculous so anything helps. Hope if you're willing to sell, we can make a deal. Thanks!
Hey bud I have some LPS I’m selling. Message me for pictures
 
I have a couple of green frogspawn I can sell! Just pm me!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new