• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

In search of sump for a 210 dual return.

Cartet Z

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for a sump for a 210 gal dual overflow tank and a protein skimmer for a tank of this size. Located around Charlotte NC.

JXNATC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for a sump for a 210 gal dual overflow tank and a protein skimmer for a tank of this a 210 gal dual overflow tank and a proteinskimmer for a tank of this size. Located around Charlotte NC.

I have a similar size with similar set up. I bought my sump from SynergyReef.com due to worries about the height in my stand. I originally had purchased a 40g breeder from PetCo in Midtown Charlotte (they have pretty good prices on aquariums and a small saltwater section) and some baffles from ebay to make my own sump. In hindsight the 40g breeder would have been pretty tight and I'm glad I went in a different direction and I love my sump. Here's a link to the one that I purchased...it's pretty customizable if you're interested in that.

This is how mine turned out.

thumbnail.jpeg

Last edited:

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 63 34.2%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 26.1%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 59 32.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.3%
Back