In-sump skimmer for a 55g

  • Thread starter Thread starter reef208
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

reef208

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 27, 2015
Messages
79
Reaction score
15
Location
Idaho
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There's too many options! I can't decide. What would you pick?

Also, if I was able to score a Deltec APH525 or Deltec AP600 at a good deal would that be better than say an Octopus classic 110? Those Deltec models are kind of old news, so not sure how it compares to what's on the market today.
 

Attachments

  • deltec.JPG
    deltec.JPG
    11.8 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
Thanks for the suggestions. I ended up getting the Aquamaxx ConeS CO-1 skimmer.

AquaMaxx-ConeS-CO-1-In-Sump-Protein-Skimmer-99.jpg
 
I think you will be very happy. I just purchased this skimmer about 3 weeks ago and it ROCKS. Best skimmer I have owned to date.

I've heard a lot of people say that. Looking forward to it!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new