In theory it will work?

  • Thread starter Thread starter JJ Ligs
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JJ Ligs

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
282
Reaction score
328
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So when I got my new Leptastrea coral it had an odd shaped chip hanging off that had a single mouth and was starting to encrust and grow. Well my wonderful bulldog of a lawnmower blenny took a test bite and but it off and spit it onto my dand bed. Figured it was no good so I didn’t bother chasing it. Well tonight I look in and low and behold there is the tiniest little fluorescence on my sand bed. A full mouth surrounded by a ring of flesh the size of a pinhead. I glued it on a piece of plug and popped it on my frag rack. Fo you guys think it will spread or is it a fluke and will be a lost cause. I have never tried to grow out with just one mouth. Anyone have insight?
 
Yikes that's scary, good thing you weren't fragging palys.

If the tiny piece is healthy it should grow out normally.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new