Incorrect address labels... again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

MattW33

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning! Over the weekend I opened a new pack of 4 tests that I purchased from a UK retailer, took a sample and in a rush didn't check the sample labels. It was only when my other half came back from the post office ~£5 lighter and asking why I sent something to the US that I realised I have, for the second time, been sent the wrong postage labels.

Cross checking the boxes between the EU and US packs, there is no difference, even the bar code is the same, so I can see how this happens but seems like a silly system.

The issue is that I use ICP to keep an eye on iodine dosing and I like to keep up with regular tests and I'm a little concerned about the current delivery times (Brexit...).

So, two questions:

1) If I put a different address on the samples will they get analysed or are the sample codes specific to the analysis location?

2) Is there now a UK address for posting samples? I saw a comment on a different thread that suggested this might be the case.

Matt

OP
OP
MattW33

MattW33

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New labels and a replacement test has been sent by the UK distributor by next day delivery so I'm sorted.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 45 35.4%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 22.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back