Indiana Berghia?

Anyone in central Indiana have berghia or know where I can drive and buy some in the state?
I'd reach out to Jeremy at Modern Aquatics. He typically has a contact. If not, I think I know someone in South Michigan that sells them.

Btw, it's nice to see a fellow Hoosier in the reefing community!
 
I don’t use FB unfortunately, don’t do the drama it mostly brings! Why I’m asking here. Push comes to shove I will buy them online but trying to avoid the extra cost of shipping as they are already expensive enough for something that will just die once it has done its job.
 
I don’t use FB unfortunately, don’t do the drama it mostly brings! Why I’m asking here. Push comes to shove I will buy them online but trying to avoid the extra cost of shipping as they are already expensive enough for something that will just die once it has done its job.
If you do decide to buy online, I had an excellent experience with berghia to go by @ReefEngineer
https://berghiatogo.com/
 
If you do decide to buy online, I had an excellent experience with berghia to go by @ReefEngineer
https://berghiatogo.com/

Berghia Post .png

Thank you for thinking of us.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 32.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 15 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new