0   0   0
Few Sponsors

event layout .jpg

INDMAS2018

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You will need to come to the swap to see the complete line up but here are some additional items besides what has been listed above including the fabulous grand prize that was donated by The REEF Our platinum Sponsor

14 gallon bio cube with stand, 24 inch and 30 inch led aqua lights with extra lamps provided by Central Aquatics a platinum sponsor, 2- all event MACNA tickets for this year in Las Vegas, Fragging items and gift certificates provided by Salt Critters a Gold Sponsor, Wide selection of Loc-line products, 7 gallon mini , HOG 1 algae scrubber, Tunze nano stream, 2 part with dosing pumps, Coral magazine subscriptions, polyp lab reef roids, wide variety of DR Tim's products, a wide variety of SERA products, Neptune ATO Kit, Sets of Rod's frozen.......

And way too many gift certificates to list. We are closing in on almost $10,000 in total prizes.

For the 1st time in an effort to help promote the hobby for the next generation we are having a door prize drawing for a Fluval tank set up donated by Premium Aquatics a Gold Sponsor . This door prize drawing (not a raffle so no ticket purchase necessary) is only for those attendees 13 years and younger.

OP
OP
that Reef Guy

that Reef Guy

Frag Swap Crusader!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The INDMAS Frag Swap (Indianapolis, Indiana) is just 2 Days Away !!!!!!!!

Invite all of Your Reefing Friends :)

Saturday, March 17

OP
OP
that Reef Guy

that Reef Guy

Frag Swap Crusader!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 24.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 53 33.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 29.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.5%
Back