Indo gold torch

The Coral Garden

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 15, 2016
Messages
235
Reaction score
114
Location
Tx
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I have two indo gold torch for sale.

A - 1h indo gold torch $300 shipped
B - 1h indo gold torch $300 shipped


20200531_173603.jpg


20200531_173648.jpg



Shipping Overnight Priority FedEx. Standard DOA rules apply must receive on first attempt and within 1 hour with photo in bag. I'm not responsible for delays or acts of nature. If you got any questions feel free to PM me. Thanks for looking!
 
Hey man, any chance you can post side pics?
 
beautiful torches! ever sold on here before? looking for feedback please. thanks
 
B is sold. A is still available.
 
Both are sold. Thanks everyone!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 10.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new