• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Indonesian Mycedium colony $110 :)

Item Price
110
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

coralmonsters.judy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 8, 2025
Messages
2,144
Reaction score
1,153
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 88.9%
8   1   0
Hey guys, I wanted to share this beautiful piece with you all. This is an Indonesian Mycedium colony. It has an amazing light green base color with gorgeous orange highlights bleeding into the rim/skirt. The contrast on this piece is incredible and it really stands out under reef lighting.

I only have ONE colony left available.

💥 $110 takes it 💥

Take a look at the photos/video — this is a really unique piece!

 
Here's a pic :)
 

Attachments

  • mycidium.JPG
    mycidium.JPG
    152.3 KB · Views: 15
I like this coral a lot but I got so distracted with your delicate hand and the beautiful nail treatment! I’m embarrassed to admit how the video affected me 😘

It must be Spring.
Thanks for posting this.
Happy Pink GIF
Distract Amazon Studios GIF by Amazon Prime Video
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new