Inexpensive DIY

  • Thread starter Thread starter Marc G-L
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Marc G-L

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 22, 2025
Messages
210
Reaction score
228
Location
FT. Lauderdale
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've made a phytoplankton and/ or pod generating chamber out of a 2 liter bottle for less than $7. In the winter if I need to add a heater, Temu has miniature ceramic ones for about $5-6.
 

Attachments

  • 20260501_170138.mp4
    68.3 MB
I've made a phytoplankton and/ or pod generating chamber out of a 2 liter bottle for less than $7. In the winter if I need to add a heater, Temu has miniature ceramic ones for about $5-6.
phyto and pods can be at room temp, no heater needed
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new