Info Neocirrhites armatus

Leone

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 24, 2025
Messages
12
Reaction score
13
Location
milano
What state or country do you live in
Hawaii
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ho acquistato il pesce rosso falco detto Neocirrhites armatus nell’acquario ho un gamberetto e dei paguri ma lui me li mangia o si abitua al mio cibo granulato che gli do ?

IMG_3279.jpeg
 
Ho acquistato il pesce rosso falco detto Neocirrhites armatus nell’acquario ho un gamberetto e dei paguri ma lui me li mangia o si abitua al mio cibo granulato che gli do ?

IMG_3279.jpeg
Sí, comerá camarones y algunos invertebrados.


Yes, hawkfish will eat shrimp
 
Ho acquistato il pesce rosso falco detto Neocirrhites armatus nell’acquario ho un gamberetto e dei paguri ma lui me li mangia o si abitua al mio cibo granulato che gli do ?

IMG_3279.jpeg
Please post anything else with translation to english
 
Please post anything else with translation to english
I bought the goldfish hawk called Neocirrhites armatus in the aquarium I have a shrimp and some hermit crabs but he eats them or gets used to my granulated food what does he do to him?
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 40
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    217.3 KB · Views: 40
I bought the goldfish hawk called Neocirrhites armatus in the aquarium I have a shrimp and some hermit crabs but he eats them or gets used to my granulated food what does he do to him?
He will eat them - I know from experience. Food will not change it

Se los comerá, lo sé por experiencia. La comida no lo cambiará.
 
Too bad I really liked this goldfish but since I have hermit crabs and shrimp I can't have it too out of respect for the life of the same hermit crabs and shrimp
 
Too bad I really liked this goldfish but since I have hermit crabs and shrimp I can't have it too out of respect for the life of the same hermit crabs and shrimp
This is known as a Flame hawkfish
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new