Info on OG MattV Optimus Prime

Figured I'd update since I took a couple of pics today. Not a lot of growth but it's doing well. Coloring up very nicely!

MattV Optimus Prime.jpg
MattV Optimus Prime-2.jpg
 
Nice! Definitely a big difference in color/health since the last pic. Glad to see it doing well!
Yes it has settled in nicely on the frag rack, but it's almost time to mount it to a grow out tile and move it to my grow out system. Hopefully that will go smoothly!
 
Yourreef.com had one for sale last Saturday.
 
Yourreef.com had one for sale last Saturday.
Not OG MattV Optimus Prime. There are other vendors who have used the name, but they are not the same coral.
 
I received a nice pancake from AV99 on January of 2020.
Coloring up very nicely and encrusting a lot, but no vertical grows so far.
Hopefully it will start shoot a branches soon
Very nice Russireef! Thanks for jumping in. Do you have a pic of the purchased frag? Just curious about how much growth you’ve gotten since January...
 
Unfortunately I did not take a picture when I purchase it, but I would say it grow 2-3 times larger since I got it
 
Unfortunately I lost mine. I'm not sure what happened. It was doing well, then it just slowly wasted away... :(
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new