- Joined
- Jun 26, 2019
- Messages
- 5
- Reaction score
- 1
- What state or country do you live in
- Florida
Hi There!
I recently inherited the below TrueLumen Pro LED Light Strips. They each have a TrueLumen Inline dimmer. They all connect to a 3-Way DC Splitter which connects to a 24V DC 60 WATT Power Supply. My question is, What is the best way to control these lights? I want to avoid manually turning on/off these lights twice a day for the rest of my life. They are currently mounted about 6 inches above my 125 gallon salt water tank that is 24 inches deep. I am new to the hobby, so my tank only contains fish at the moment but hope to expand upon the population in the future with an anemone and/or corals. I have 1 blue tang, 1 six-line wrasse, 1 royal gramma, 1 black ocellaris clownfish, 1 orange ocellaris clownfish, 1 peppermint shrimp, 1 cleaner shrimp, and several snails in the tank together for a little over a year now. I also have 1 IceCap 3k Gyre flow pump in the mix.
Thank You For Your Advice!! :)
Links to Products:
48″ TrueLumen Pro LED Aquarium Light Strips
https://current-usa.com/48-inch-truelumen-pro-led-aquarium-light-strips/
TrueLumen Inline Dimmer for 12V and 24V LED Strips
https://current-usa.com/truelumen-inline-dimmer/
3-Way DC Splitter
https://current-usa.com/3-way-dc-splitter/
POWER SUPPLY 24V DC, 60 WATTS
https://current-usa.com/power-supply-24v-dc-60-watts/
I recently inherited the below TrueLumen Pro LED Light Strips. They each have a TrueLumen Inline dimmer. They all connect to a 3-Way DC Splitter which connects to a 24V DC 60 WATT Power Supply. My question is, What is the best way to control these lights? I want to avoid manually turning on/off these lights twice a day for the rest of my life. They are currently mounted about 6 inches above my 125 gallon salt water tank that is 24 inches deep. I am new to the hobby, so my tank only contains fish at the moment but hope to expand upon the population in the future with an anemone and/or corals. I have 1 blue tang, 1 six-line wrasse, 1 royal gramma, 1 black ocellaris clownfish, 1 orange ocellaris clownfish, 1 peppermint shrimp, 1 cleaner shrimp, and several snails in the tank together for a little over a year now. I also have 1 IceCap 3k Gyre flow pump in the mix.
Thank You For Your Advice!! :)
| QUANTITY | MODEL | DIMENSIONS (L X W X H) | COLOR SPECTRUM | WATTS | #LEDS |
| 2 | 3032 | 48" x 0.8" x 0.7" | 12,000K White / 445nm Blue | 30 | 192 White / 96 Blue |
| 1 | 3033 | 48" x 0.8" x 0.7" | 445nm Blue | 30 | 288 Blue |
Links to Products:
48″ TrueLumen Pro LED Aquarium Light Strips
https://current-usa.com/48-inch-truelumen-pro-led-aquarium-light-strips/
TrueLumen Inline Dimmer for 12V and 24V LED Strips
https://current-usa.com/truelumen-inline-dimmer/
3-Way DC Splitter
https://current-usa.com/3-way-dc-splitter/
POWER SUPPLY 24V DC, 60 WATTS
https://current-usa.com/power-supply-24v-dc-60-watts/
