Injured trachyphillia

bonesbiocubereef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 15, 2023
Messages
8
Reaction score
2
Location
florisa keys
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I woke up dismorning to see my pistol shrimp had moved some sand around leading to my trachyphillia and space invader chalice corals to collide they had to be touching each other for at least 12 hours it seems the chalice is fine but my trachy seems pretty injured and I was wondering if anyone knows what the best way to help this guy recover should I leave him to heal on his own stress free or should I get involved in some way

image.jpg
 
How is it doing today?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new