Inkbird Controller Amazing Sale Today!

Reefer Matt

Aquaculture, 3d Printing, Marketing
View Badges
Joined
May 15, 2021
Messages
11,237
Reaction score
42,946
Location
US
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Probably the wrong place for this but...

Does the "offline" notification to the phone app work for anyone if InkBird loses power? (assuming that's what offline notification is even for)

Bought the ITC306A during the sale and other notifications work (to iPhone InkBird Pro app), like high/low temp, but offline notification doesn't work for me.

...left ITC-306A without power for 1 hour just 'cause I read somewhere that app sampling might be only every 45 minutes but no alert to phone (even though app showed ITC-306A "offline"). Other notifications hit the phone pretty much instantaneously,,, and I do definitely have offline notification turned ON in the app.
 
Probably the wrong place for this but...

Does the "offline" notification to the phone app work for anyone if InkBird loses power? (assuming that's what offline notification is even for)

Bought the ITC306A during the sale and other notifications work (to iPhone InkBird Pro app), like high/low temp, but offline notification doesn't work for me.

...left ITC-306A without power for 1 hour just 'cause I read somewhere that app sampling might be only every 45 minutes but no alert to phone (even though app showed ITC-306A "offline"). Other notifications hit the phone pretty much instantaneously,,, and I do definitely have offline notification turned ON in the app.
Update just in case someone finds this -- my InkBird offline notification is working, just takes longer than I expected.

All day power outage yesterday and I got the offline alert on my iPhone after about 1.5 hours.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 21.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.2%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 12 15.8%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 26.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new