Inkbird Pro App

Alan_J_MN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I set up my Inkbird ITC-306A earlier this year, using the Inkbird Pro App. I teied to open the App the other day, and it wanted me to log in. I don't remember my password. Easy fixed -right? Hit the 'Forgot Password' button and get a rest link. WRONG!
The Forgot Password page wants me to ENTER MY PASSWORD to get a verification code!!! :rolleyes:

IMG-4177.PNG

Anyone else experienced this and found a solution?

I sent an email to Inkbird support but no response. I have an account on the Inkbird website, but it seems that is separate from the app (the same password does not work).

sunken3

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I set up my Inkbird ITC-306A earlier this year, using the Inkbird Pro App. I teied to open the App the other day, and it wanted me to log in. I don't remember my password. Easy fixed -right? Hit the 'Forgot Password' button and get a rest link. WRONG!
The Forgot Password page wants me to ENTER MY PASSWORD to get a verification code!!! :rolleyes:

IMG-4177.PNG

I sent an email to Inkbird support but no response. I have an account on the Inkbird website, but it seems that is separate from the app (the same password does not work).
maybe its combined with the reset function (since it wants the password 2x).. have you tried just entering a new password?

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
maybe its combined with the reset function (since it wants the password 2x).. have you tried just entering a new password?
This seems like a possibility. I've never entered a current password to login and it asked me to enter it twice. Usually that only for creating a new password

OP
OP
Alan_J_MN

Alan_J_MN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had tried that, without success. It told me the password was not correct. I just tried again, trying different passwords. When no upper case or numerics, it gives an error with the password rules, whereas yesterday I was trying with a password that had an underscore: the error simply said it was not correct.

I tried a password without any special characters. This time it worked. So they have combined it into one step, but have very poor error handling.

sunken3

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had tried that, without success. It told me the password was not correct. I just tried again, trying different passwords. When no upper case or numerics, it gives an error with the password rules, whereas yesterday I was trying with a password that had an underscore: the error simply said it was not correct.

I tried a password without any special characters. This time it worked. So they have combined it into one step, but have very poor error handling.
try reaching out to their customer service. I found them to be very responsive.

INKBIRD_official

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

IMG-4177.PNG

Hey, sorry for the long delay. I just found your post.
Have you solved the problem?

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 79 86.8%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 6.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.3%
Back