3) Would love to frag my Mummy Eye

IMG_2155.JPG

CenlaReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the following features:
  • Powerful, DC permanent magnet motor with built in speed control, delivering speeds up to 3,400 rpm.
  • Five part spring-loaded tension system is molded into the frame and insures proper wheel alignment, simple blade setup, and perfect tracking hour after hour. The spring-loaded tension system acts like a shock absorber to protect and enhance blade life.
  • Cooling system and avoidance of re-circulation of the water over the blade.

dodgerblew

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the smaller profile and the ability to cut bases off of mariculture acros as well as corals.
Subscribed to email
I don't have a Facebook account

IMG_3277.JPG

NowGlazeIT

Happy to help, Ask away.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Inland Giveaway.jpg

Inland Craft Fragtastic Giveaway!
Sponsored by InlandCraft.com

The Inland Craft DB-100 diamond band saw is the most perfect tool for cutting all types of coral precisely, effectively and most successfully! The stainless steel, diamond band saw blade designed for sawing glass, stone, tile, ceramic, shells and more will cut through even the most hardened structure of stony coral. A built in speed control allows you to cut different types of coral at different speeds increasing the odds that your fresh cut corals frags will thrive! Integrated internal drain channels and drain tubes collect and funnel excess, dirty water away from the blade and prevent it from re-circulating throughout the saw. This helps keeps the coral slime to a minimum and from contaminating other types of coral you may be cutting at the time.

How to Enter:
(You may complete one or all of the following entries for extra entries)

1. Subscribe to the Inland Craft email list here and post in this thread that you have entered.

2. Check out all the details of the DB-100 Diamond Band Saw and then post back in this thread something you like about the saw. https://inlandcraft.com/shop/saws/db-100-diamond-band-saw/

3. Share a photo of your favorite coral that you would like to try fragging using the DB-100 Band Saw.

4. Share this contest on your Facebook account and then post back in here that you completed this entry.

*Once you have completed your entries you will need to create separate posts in this thread stating that you completed each one. A total of three (4) entries are possible so you would have three (4) separate posts if you completed all entries. Winner will be subject to verifying that the requirements were met in a timely manner.

Drawing:

On February 28th we will pick one winner by random draw from this thread pending verification of entry.

The Prize:
A Inland DB-100 Band Saw valued at over $380 shipped to your door.
inland-craft-diamond-band-saw-db-100-700x700.jpg

Thanks again to InlandCraft.com!
Subscribed to the email! Send me your promos!!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 26.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 33 36.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 27 29.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back