Innovative Marine 40

Tuffyyyyy

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would like to sell my innovative marine 40. Had it up and running for 2 years, but recently moved and it doesn’t go with my living room anymore. Includes everything that comes in a new one (pump, plumbing, etc.) Selling for $200 obo, or willing to trade for name brand lights (I.e. AI Prime) or pumps (I.e. MP10).

I’m happy to help you carry it to your car, but can’t deliver it...I almost died hauling it into the house myself haha. Tank is still running while I slowly move things over, and is definitely going to need some love.

Here’s a pic while the tank was running, I’m happy to snap more of whatever you’d like:

7131debd5c32c8926bd96b09dcd79db5.jpg

Bamaguy93

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would like to sell my innovative marine 40. Had it up and running for 2 years, but recently moved and it doesn’t go with my living room anymore. Includes everything that comes in a new one (pump, plumbing, etc.) Selling for $200 obo, or willing to trade for name brand lights (I.e. AI Prime) or pumps (I.e. MP10).

I’m happy to help you carry it to your car, but can’t deliver it...I almost died hauling it into the house myself haha. Tank is still running while I slowly move things over, and is definitely going to need some love.

Here’s a pic while the tank was running, I’m happy to snap more of whatever you’d like:

7131debd5c32c8926bd96b09dcd79db5.jpg

Is this still available by chance?

Bamaguy93

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes it is! It's been broken down for a few months and is sitting in a storage room.

Well it won’t let me PM you. Do you by chance have any more pictures? And what all comes with it? I’m looking for a good tank for my wife who is wanting to start her own tank.

William Glazer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bamaguy has first dibs for sure, but i'm curious about pics if they do not like it. But I am interested in the pics and items as well.

OP
OP
Tuffyyyyy

Tuffyyyyy

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, I the tank is available again. I'll work on getting some pictures this weekend when I'm home.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.2%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back