Innovative Marine 40L EXT Build

Does the tank comes with the mesh lid or no lid at all? Also what light do you plan to run on it. This is looking to be my next tank.
 
Does the tank comes with the mesh lid or no lid at all? Also what light do you plan to run on it. This is looking to be my next tank.
So this tank didn’t come with its own lid I had to get mine made from kraken lids. And I believe I am going to be using two of the new maxspect jump leds for this build.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 30.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new