Innovative Marine 50 AIO

Gotama

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 16, 2024
Messages
11
Reaction score
4
Location
Colorado
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Current Full Tank Shot​

IMG_3833.jpeg

IMG_3659.jpeg


Some of my favorite pictures
 
Last edited:

Gotama's Reef​

  • Tank: IM 50
  • Stand: IM APS Stand
  • Lighting: AI Blade 21" w/ risers
  • Return Pump: Stock IM pump
  • Circulation: None for now
  • Protein Skimmer: None
  • Reactor: BRS GFO & Carbon Reactor - Dual
  • Heater: BRS Titanium Aquarium Heater
  • Heater Controller: Inkbird ITC-306A WiFi Aquarium
  • ATO: ME!
  • Controller: None for now
  • Rocks: CaribSea Life Rock
  • Sand: CaribSea Special Grade
  • Salt: Red Sea Blue

​

Stocking List​

Fish
Pair of clowns 8/17/2024
Tail Spot Blenny 8/30/24


Inverts/CUC
Pending


Fish Wishlist
Yellow Coris wrasse
Goby and shrimp pair
Firefish
Filefish
Yellow clown goby
Spotted mandarin


Invert Wishlist
Pending


Corals
Indo Gold Torch
Joker Torch

White Zombie Zoa
Radioactive Dragon Eyes Zoa
GMK Zoa
Whammin Watermelon Zoa


Coral Whishlist
Hammers
Frogspawn
Torches
Zoas


Vision:
Create a thriving low tech reef tank filled with fish, invertebrates, Zoas, and LPS corals.
 
Last edited:
After many months of research and a month of setting up the tank. Here are the first fish to live in the tank, a pair of clowns!
IMG_3661.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Thanks! It took about two weeks of late night gluing after putting the kids to bed. But I like how it came out with the rocks I had on hand.
 
Got some hammers and torches, along with a Tail Spot Blenny.

IMG_3833.jpeg
IMG_3838.jpeg
IMG_3839.jpeg
IMG_3840.jpeg
IMG_3841.jpeg
 
looks really good. how do you like the blades?
 
looks really good. how do you like the blades?
I love the Blade. I am borrowing a PAR meter soon. I can report back on the results. That is the true test lol. One con for me is the mounting solution I’m using. I wish I got the arm that mounts to the back of tank or light that does that. I hate taking it off with the lid cover.
 
I love the Blade. I am borrowing a PAR meter soon. I can report back on the results. That is the true test lol. One con for me is the mounting solution I’m using. I wish I got the arm that mounts to the back of tank or light that does that. I hate taking it off with the lid cover.
i do make some nice media baskets for that tank also.ye I been trying to design a new mounting arm for a couple lights
 
i do wanna know your thoughts on the blades after a bit,ive bbeen debating on getting a couple for a smaller tank that i have.
 
Sad update. I’ve been battling Ich. All my fish are in QT and will post an update after my tank goes fallow. Lesson learned.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new