Innovative Marine APS Stand Insides

So here's what I ended up doing today in my backyard...

1615686782857.png


1615686801804.png


From This:

1615695427515.png


To This:

1615686810854.png


1615686821914.png
 
Last edited:
Here's an updated pic of my cabinet - the Dual BRS reactor [CO2 scrubber media inside] and Apex/MH ballast take up the whole second shelf.

1619467169397.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new