Innovative Marine Concept Abyss Peninsula Drop Off

simplyaquariums

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 30, 2025
Messages
20
Reaction score
33
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I upgraded a 5 gallon experimental tank I had going on my desk this weekend. Introducing my newest tank - the Innovative Marine Concept Abyss Peninsula Drop-off! My first AIO ever!

Tank start date 8/3/2025
Light: AI Blade Glow (I plan to swap this out, but haven’t settled on an alternative)
Filtration: media basket with rubble rock, filter floss and a sponge
Current Upgrades: Mightyjet Return Pump, Spinstream Return Nozzle, ATO, and DIY mesh lid
Upcoming: more rock currently soaking in a bucket with a powerhead
Stocking: 1 Yellow Banded Possum Wrasse, 1 Hi Fin Goby + Candy Cane Pistol Shrimp, 1 Tiger Conch, 6 Sexy Shrimp, 1 Pom Pom Crab and various CUC members.

I would greatly appreciate stocking recommendations! My goal is to make this a mixed reef + macro algae tank!



 
The pictures didn’t post, sorry! Taken the day after transferring all tank contents.
20250806_201909_35764DB1-12A6-415D-94A0-49F098B92496.png


20250806_201910_F1C30C99-7AA5-45AF-A094-1433C6E67A42.png
 
Following as well!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new