Innovative Marine Delivery

NYCBOB

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 2, 2023
Messages
31
Reaction score
16
Location
NY
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone gotten one recently? Did it arrive within the time frame promised? I ordered mine back in July with an estimated 3-4 months wait time. Thanks.
 
Has anyone gotten one recently? Did it arrive within the time frame promised? I ordered mine back in July with an estimated 3-4 months wait time. Thanks.
I got mine in the middle of summer. It arrived about 2 weeks earlier than the promised date. I've seen a few people mention that they got theirs much sooner than that. I have not seen anybody say their delivery was late. So I think chances are good it will be at the very least on time and possibly a bit early.
 
Mine said six months , they called a week later saying it shipped
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new