Innovative Marine Nuvo FUSION 10 with NANO Water Change Station.

powers2001

started reefing 1999
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am setting up this nano as my Landlord won't allow my Reefer 250 but will allow this tank. I had this tank setup 4 years ago but took it down after 3 months when I bought my Red Sea Reefer. After taking down the nano I tried to sell it on Craig's List where it gandered a lot of interest for 4 months but no takers there. I bought some gear for this tank and will use a lot of it this time and you can see what I have on this video I had posted on my CL listing for this tank.

I don't plan to use the skimmer and ReefKeeper contoller but I will use the Apex I'm setting up for my Reefer. I plan to do frequent automatic non-continuous water changes with my Apex DOS and NANO water change station.

Last edited:
OP
OP
powers2001

powers2001

started reefing 1999
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's the link to my Red Sea Reefer 250 build on hold right now. I'm only doing things to it that don't require water.

OP
OP
powers2001

powers2001

started reefing 1999
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't actually gotten far with this build other than buying some things. Cabinet lights and a proximity switch that will turn on the light once the stand door is opened. I have made some plans as to what some of the equipment will be and I'll use an Innovative Marine WaveLink DC Wavemaker, and probably a Kessil Tuna Blue A80 for display lights. I'm taking the Apex ATK off the Reefer 250 build to use it here since it's a V1. I'll buy a V2 ATK for the Reefer and feel much safer.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 55 32.2%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.5%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 46 26.9%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 56 32.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.7%
Back