• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Innovative Marine NUVO Roller Pro 2

Item Price
$250
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Infamous78

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 30, 2022
Messages
75
Reaction score
6
Location
Smithville
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
*******SOLD******
IM Nuvo Roller Pro 2 - Auto Fleece AIO Filter for Midsize and Fullsize models. BRAND NEW; box not opened. No plans to start an AIO system so attempting to unload equipment I no longer feel I have a need for; shipping available for additional cost to buyer. I am new to selling on reef2reef so please, any questions, just ask.

IMG_0009.jpeg
 
Last edited:
IM Nuvo Roller Pro 2 - Auto Fleece AIO Filter for Midsize and Fullsize models. BRAND NEW; box not opened. No plans to start an AIO system so attempting to unload equipment I no longer feel I have a need for; shipping available for additional cost to buyer. I am new to selling on reef2reef so please, any questions, just ask.

IMG_0009.jpeg
How much are you asking? Do you have any additional roller mats for it?
 
How much are you asking? Do you have any additional roller mats for it?
Price is listed - $250. No additional components other than what comes in box from manufacturer. Box never opened but past date to return from IM.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new