Innovative Marine Tank help

ZachariahBeanzz

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 9, 2024
Messages
290
Reaction score
118
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, so I’ve recently decided to look into getting another tank, and I’ve decided on the IM fusion 20g AIO long. However, it seems that it’ll tank until the end of July to ship, and waiting that long would be very inconvenient (building it over the entire summer would be more ideal for scheduling). I’ve read that it only takes a couple weeks to ship, instead of a couple months, but the website says July. Which is correct?
 
There is an innovative Marine authorized dealer locator-- does a store near where you live carry the tank you want, where you can drive and just pick one up? :)
 
There is an innovative Marine authorized dealer locator-- does a store near where you live carry the tank you want, where you can drive and just pick one up? :)
Thank you! I didn’t know this was a thing, unfortunately there isn’t one within a reasonable distance from me
 
Maybe call Top Shelf Aquatics in Winter Park FL-- I know they have the IM 15-- I don't know if the have the 20 or if they ship.
 
Maybe call Top Shelf Aquatics in Winter Park FL-- I know they have the IM 15-- I don't know if the have the 20 or if they ship.
Yeah, I’ll give that a try. Looking more into Aquacave, they seem to ship pretty fast, so I might go for them
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new