INSANE SKIMMER FOR SALE!!!!! Act Fast

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

PsychedeliKoral

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! Im in the market for a skimmer for my first ever saltwater setup and with all the hype around this cool looking skimmer I am giving it some serious consideration! I mean if it does what the seller claims I think itd be well worth the asking price in the long run since ill never have to clean my tank or do any water changes(i feel sorry for all you people that have to buy salt and make water every week! get with the times!) well anyways let me know if you guys think this would be a good setup for my hot tub/reef tank combo? ps: yes i said HOT TUB it was free on craigslist aaaannd wellll....has all these massaging jets built in for AWESOME random flow(toss your vortechs in the trash ladies and gents!) plus it was waaayyyy easier to convince the gf to start this project seeing as were now going to have a hot tub AND a reef with only ONE heating bill! looking forward to enjoying this hobby with you fellow REEFERS! hope nobody buys this before i get some feedback!

ReEfErAdDiCt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow lol read the whole thing and I was thinking it was some gnarly bubble king or something lol good one

Reef Pets

Bioprospector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Adam. I can't wait to get it. Can you ship tomorrow? This beast will be going on my new 1800 gallon SPS system.

Zack

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Adam. I can't wait to get it. Can you ship tomorrow? This beast will be going on my new 1800 gallon SPS system.
1800 gallons? Dont you think it will be TOO much for that system?!?! Maybe if you only run it 4 hours a day.
You sure are lucky to be the owner of such a NICE piece of equipment!

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 26 15.8%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 78 47.3%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 52 31.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.4%
Back