• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Insanely bright Scoly!

noahreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,

I have this extremely bright scoly that I am looking to sell. It is orange with a yellow ring with hints of purple and green splattered on it. This will be the brightest coral in your tank. These pics do not do the scoly justice. The 3rd picture is with a quarter for size when I first acclimated the piece. 600$ local pickup in so cal! pm me with any questions.

IMG_5157.jpg IMG_5149.jpg IMG_5139.jpg

OP
OP
noahreefer

noahreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Forgot to mention there’s that purple scoly attached to that rock that is part of the deal

OP
OP
noahreefer

noahreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need help. Are you sure it’s a Scoly?
I don’t want to de-rail this but it doesn’t look like a truly Scoly, more like a Mushroom.
Please help me out on this! Any more photos?

Yep it’s a scoly. More specifically a Tonga scoly which is why it looks different. The giveaway is the skeleton that you can see around the mouth. When I first saw this piece I had to do a double take because it looked like a mushroom so I don’t blame you.

OP
OP
noahreefer

noahreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m not going to lie, I had to google this, thank you for the clarification though!!!
I do believe $600 might be mushing for this, any way you can provide better images?

I can get more pictures when my lights turn on

OP
OP
noahreefer

noahreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are some quickly taken pics just as my lights turned on. The scoly wasnt fully puffed up when I took the pics.

IMG_5192.jpg IMG_5180.jpg IMG_5175.jpg IMG_5197.jpg

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back