Paul B
10K Club member
View Badges
Excellence Award
Reef Tank 365
Reef Of The Month
Article Contributor
Rock Pool Reef Keepers
My Aquarium Showcase
- Joined
- Nov 3, 2010
- Messages
- 21,786
- Reaction score
- 73,678
- Location
- Long Island NY
- What state or country do you live in
- New York
I have one of those inspection camera's that have a 4' flexible probe on the camera that you can use to see what is blocking pipes, behind walls and all that. It is a very clear color camera so I tried it out in my reef tank. I pushed it all the way into the cave where my pair of pistol shrimp live with a watchman gobi. The shrimp were not impressed and attacked the camera. It is very cool and I can connect it to a phone or camera to record the movie. Of course, I don't know how to do that, but I may figure it out. I also checked out behind my rocks which I have never seen. Very cool.